Private 1-on-1 Instruction
- Goal Setting (Long Game, Course Management, Short Game, Self Management)
- On the Napa GC practice facilities as well as the golf course
- As needed, students will receive video analysis of their swing to help their progress
- Serious about your game improvement? Sign up for David’s Monthly Pass Program!
- Get your friends together – the more the merrier! Each additional student pays just ½ price of the normal private instruction rate. Ask about David’s 4-day VIP Boot Camp for a foursome of friends!
Equipment Assessment with Launch Monitor
- Dial in your carry distances, learn your swing speed and ball speed metrics and ensure your clubs are gapped appropriately to best suit your game. This private 1-hour equipment assessment with David is invaluable information to help your accuracy! Cost: $120 (valued at $200).
The Monthly Pass is for students looking to really improve their golfing skills and includes:
- Four 1-hour private lessons - over four consecutive weeks
- One 9-hole playing lesson
- An equipment assessment with launch monitor
Cost: $455 (Junior Rate: $375)
Valued at $645
Five 1-Hour Golf Clinics in a comfortable group setting. Learn proper fundamentals so you can enjoy golf for life!
Dates: Every Thursday from August 17th - September 14th
Cost: $225 per person
GET GOLF READY 1 GET GOLF READY 2 Geared towards beginners with
little to no experience
3:00PM - 4:00PM
Geared towards novice players with
some prior golf experience
4:30PM - 5:30PM
Enroll online at www.playnapa.com/lessons/book-a-lesson
(Click on 'Groups/Camps/Clinics' tab on top of page after logging in)
or by calling Director of Instruction David Knox at (916) 533-4108
Golf equipment not required to participate.
VIP Foursome Golf Boot Camp
Monday - Thursday | 9:30 AM-12:30 PM
3-week advanced reservation required. Must enroll as a foursome.
This experience includes:
- four 3-hour mornings covering the full aspects of the game
- time on the range, putting green, chipping green and on the golf course each day.
This Boot Camp also has each of the four students dial in their carry distances on David’s launch monitor so you’ll have accurate carry distance data to help your game!
Cost: $780 per person
Valued over $1,000
Group Range Workout
Mondays & Tuesdays | 8:30AM | 30 Minutes
- Stretches and exercises to get your heart rate up
- A full randomized golf shot test that over time will help you improve your ball striking
Couples GolfSaturdays | (4) One Hour Sessions | $160 per couple | Ages 21+
This clinic offers students a chance to learn and improve together in a casual setting.Spouses and friends are welcome. Clubs are not required but they are recommended.The class will cover all aspects of the game.
Dates Offered: Time: July 08 - July 29 12 - 1PM Aug 05 - Aug 26 12 - 1PM
Ladies Night OutMondays | (4) One Hour Sessions | $79 per player | Limited to 8 Students
This is our most popular clinic. Learn the game of golf in a very relaxing atmosphere.All aspects of the game will be covered. Clubs are not required but they are recommended.This class is for the beginner to the intermediate player. Bring a friend or make new ones.
Dates Offered: Time: July 10 - July 31 5:30 - 6:30PM Aug 07 - Aug 28 5:30 - 6:30PM
Ladies Sunday Clinic(4) One Hour Sessions | $79 per player | Limited to 8 Students
We have developed this class to assist the more experiences Woman player.Classes include long and short game work. Clubs not required.
Dates Offered: Time: July 09 - July 30 10 - 11AM Aug 06 - Aug 27 10 - 11AM
Ages 8 - 12 | (5) Two Hour Classes | $125 per player | Limited to 8 Students
Junior Summer Camps
Clubs are not required but they are recommended. The class will cover all aspects of the game.
Dates Offered: Time: July 24 - July 28 12 - 2PM Aug 07 - Aug 11 12 - 2PM